Friday 17 October 2014

Outdoor living

Outdoor living is a series on the blog that contains stylish outdoor living areas and sometimes al fresco table settings. It's about celebrating being outdoors all year round!


In this week's outdoor living series I wanted to not only give a nod to autumn but also embrace its arrival. Do you remember a blog post where I suggested celebrating the season of summer properly? This is the same thing but now it's a proper autumn dinner with roasted marshmallows for dessert (I would buy mine in health food stores). I found this old feature on the website of Style Me Pretty Living styled by Jennifer Carroll, who calls it an impromptu "Gather ‘Round the Fire” party. I'm hooked! I wish I had a spacious patio and an outdoor fireplace to copy this kind of feast. Well, over here it's not the right weather for a dinner outdoors but a weekend lunch would be perfect, perhaps with everyone wrapped in blankets.




1 comment:

  1. I think the outdoor lunch idea is more appropriate for this time of year. We're still having sunny days, but the air turned so crisp over the weekend. The styling is so beautiful in these photos.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.