Monday 25 November 2013

drawing with light 27

Usually I don't include any text with my DRAWING WITH LIGHT posts but I just wanted to say hi. I'm still without a wi-fi at home so I grabbed my bicycle and headed into town to read emails. On my way I bicycled along a canal and the birdlife reminded me of this country-meets-chic photo in my files.

photo credit:
Liz Collins for The Gentlewoman, Spring Summer 2013 (scan) via Tomboy Style | model Rosemary Ferguson wearing Marc Jacobs at the Horse Haven Rescue Farm in Buckinghamshire

_
PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | ÍSLENSK ÚTGÁFA

2 comments:

  1. I love your little notes - it is like you travelled back in time to the English countryside where you take your bike to the nearby village to eat a piece of cake and work on your emails. Idyllic:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Country meets chic at its best.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.