Monday 21 October 2013

brighter shade than pale 17

Welcome to a new week! As you can see, my computer is still alive but after describing its condition to a friend that works in IT the verdict was: "I believe your computer is singing its last hymns." That is putting it gently, isn't it?

Today I'm thinking about flowers and plants. I guess it's because of those final moments of gardening before the cold starts kicking in. Makes me wish I had a conservatory. And not just any conservatory! I want Jasper Conran's, which I have already posted on the blog.

photo credit:
1-2: Laura Dart for Kinfolk / 3: Nicklas Rudfell for Residence Magazine via Solid Frog

_
PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVIN | ÍSLENSK ÚTGÁFA

3 comments:

  1. You've just made me think of spring, seeing that beautiful bunch of white lilac in the vase in the top photo. Flowers simply transform a space. I wish I had a garden. I will certainly buy fresh flowers today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was daydreaming all weekend about building a little glass house off the side of the house for gardening. I have no idea if it would be possible but I can't stop thinking about it! Love all these images!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.