Sunday 22 January 2012

sunday photo & links


I find myself looking at this photograph by Julia Hoersch again and again. Holly Becker of decor8 shared it on her blog last summer with other photos by Hoersch. There is something about the colours and that old table that entices me.

Here are some of my favourite links this week in random order:

  • Kimia of Alkeemi opened my eyes with her visit to a slum in India
  • Vicki of French Essence shared the funniest 'the French and their food' story I've heard in years  
  • Scott of The Sartorialist was at the awesome Dries Van Noten AW 2012-13 menswear show in Paris – the idea of having artists on the runway too was ingenious!
  • Eliana of Just White shared her wonderful day at the Belcampo farm in Uruguay. Note to self: Start saving for a trip to Uruguay and visit Belcampo!
  • the yummyblogsisters shared photos from Brasserie Gustav in Antwerp. I had no idea they had taken these wonderful photos before I arrived; later my delicious club sandwich was photographed
  • Debby at Inspired Design touched my heart with her post Things I Tell My Teenage Daughter

Got any plans today? I don't have any but hubby just got back home with a delicious baguette from the bakery so it's time to set the table and enjoy good food. Have a wonderful Sunday!

photo credit:
Julia Hoersch via decor8
stylist: Dietlind Wolf

11 comments:

  1. This image is amazing - I am in love with the walls *swoon*

    Happy Sunday Lisa :)
    Hugs,
    Signe

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the detergent flower vases! They are brilliant and in that setting the stylist has managed to make them look all but cheap.

    Amazing image. I agree :)

    Have a lovely sunday Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of the wall is GREAT!

    Godd links!
    Thanx!

    ♥ Franka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures.. I love this colours..
    have a wonderful sunday..
    Many hugs Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colors are very attractive, the flowers against that stone blue wall and yes that old wooden table. Gorgeous! Off to check out your links and writing mail. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the links. I missed out on my blog-reading this week...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pics!

    I´ll get back to you about the book later tonight, just finished it today and it was one of the good ones. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous image! The colors are so lovely. I just love how the flowers pop against the color of the wall. Off to check out your links now. Hope you're enjoying the weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. How absolutely stunning that wall is! I love it. ... and the colours in the flowers - so striking...Did you know hydrangeas are my most, mostest, favourite flower ever... without a doubt. Stunning!
    Have a Lovely day...x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa!
    Thank you so much for recommend my blog!
    You have time to save for the trip, we just sold our apartment and we are going to build in Uruguay.
    If you visit, you are defenetely staying a our place!
    Need to wait a year for the new house though :-(
    Happy Monday, Eliana

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.