Wednesday 26 October 2011

cushion found


I think the biscotti did wonders yesterday; the cold is no longer dominating my life and I'm feeling my right nostril again. I was feeling much better so I allowed myself to leave the house. Our boy needed a new coat for the winter so we decided to pay a short visit to Zara and H&M. We found a coat and bought something for all the kids. Afterwards hubby took them to a toy store so I could get some time alone in Zara Home. I found a velvet cushion, exactly the one I had in mind and now it's on my chaise lounge. So, here you have a sneak peek into my home, this is where I usually sit when I'm blogging.

The shopping trip made me feel the Christmas spirit; now I can't think of anything but tablecloths, napkins, gold rim glasses, plate chargers, etc. I'll probably go for blue and gold this Christmas. What about you guys, has the Christmas spirit got a hold of you yet? Let me add that yesterday I turned on the radio for the first time in probably months and they played Last Christmas with Wham. If that doesn't tell you that the holidays are almost upon us then I don't know what will!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

photo credit: Lisa Hjalt

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - already?! But I do LOVE "Last christmas" though, fab song. :-)

    I´m glad your nostrils are OK - and that is a pretty, pretty pillow! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found your pillow - it looks lovely. I wish you would give us more sneak peaks into your home. x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pick! At the moment I'm enjoying the 'autumn feel', which to me is when days are colder and the air is crispy. But I do love Christmas and usually I feel the 'vibe' when I go back to Italy for the holidays...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cushion Lisa. I can't wait for christmas, I have always adored this time of year before children and now it is quadruple the fun! Although, my gosh it is scary just how quickly 2011 seems to have flown by..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So you found the cushion! It's lovely. I have to pay a visit to Zara Home myself. I don't let myself think of Christmas just yet because if I do that will be all I think about, I'm taking in autumn's beauty for now. I think it's the first autumn in a long time I find myself almost at the end of October and not longing for summer already. You just have to take every season as it is I guess. Have a beautiful day, Lisa! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The velvet cushion is perfect, Lisa. The combination is very elegant. I often find something beautiful to my apartment in Zara Home. You are speaking with the number one fan of the shop ;-))
    Gold and glass is always fabulous for the Christmas decoration. Have you said blue?? I like your idea!
    Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear you are feeling better! Love your new addition - the mustard colour looks fantastic against the colour of your couch - excellent choice! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hihi, it is exactly the same!
    And glad to hear you are finally feeling better!

    Happy Wednesday to you Lisa :)
    Signe

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's good to know you've found what you were looking for (and your nostril that is..) I'm not in Xmas mood yet, it's still so warm down here it doesn't feel like it at all! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i od like this pillow a lot! and no no christmas spirit for me yet... i really need to visit the shoping center soon ; )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh thanks for the peak inside your beautiful home! And that cushion is just lovely, Lisa. So glad that you feel well enough to be out and about. Biscotti is a miracle worker, huh? Who knew... :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy you found your cushion... LOVE when that happens! Glad u r feeling better too! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.