Saturday 5 February 2011

flea market finds

Heather Bullard has become one of my favourite bloggers. She never fails to inspire and I've begun referring to her as the queen of flea market finds. She's also the senior editor of Flea Market Style Magazine.

Here are a few of my favourite Heather Bullard moments, like I call these images: French antiques at a Texas flea market, her beautiful home library table, as she calls it, and her inspiration board, which took my breath away.

Please note that Heather Bullard owns the copyright of the images I chose for this entry and they are published with her written permission.


3 comments:

  1. Incredible inspiration board! Seeing these big one's lately make me really want to make one myself too... Beautiful antiques, now heading over to her blog:) Thanks for sharing, hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard her name... I will have to go check out her blog. Thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, I love that table! That inspiration board is great too. I'm going to check out her blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.