Thursday 7 October 2010

paris fashion week

It's time to talk a little about the Paris Fashion Week. My best friend is heading to Paris today to celebrate her birthday so I just want to say: Happy Birthday tomorrow Mooney and enjoy Paris!

Let's make the images do most of the talking.

I cannot get enough of that red Valentino dress; so simple and yet so elegant. I think the colours of the Spring 2011 collection are absolutely fantastic.

photo: Benoit Tessier via guardian 



Chanel, Chanel, Chanel. What can I say, I'm in love.



Sarah Burton's debut for the Alexander McQueen Spring 2011 collection. I absolutely love her design and I think the late Alexander McQueen would have agreed. May he rest in peace.


photos: Dominique Charriau & Pascal Le Segretain
via guardian

Nina Ricci and beautiful colours; feminine to the core. I love love love.



1 comment:

  1. That red valentio is to die for, the cut the color and the fabric - it's all amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.