Thursday 5 June 2014

Outdoor living

Outdoor living is a temporary series on the blog that contains stylish outdoor living areas and sometimes al fresco table settings. It's about celebrating the season of summer!


Today I had a different outdoor living area lined up but my mind kept drifting to this one. I know the boats are one of the reasons (remember my yesterday's Summer living post?), and this gorgeous terrace with a view of a rocky inlet in Provence, close to Marseille. The house belongs to Séverine Merle, the CEO of Louis Vuitton, France, and her family, who chose a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere over a refined style when decorating their holiday home. I don't know about you but I just want to sit down at that table and enjoy a long lunch with rosé before heading out to sea.


photo credit:
Karel Balas for Milk Magazine via The Style Files

1 comment:

Your comment appears on the blog after approval. Comments with commercial links are reported as spam.